Our respiratory health services help people with Asthma manage their symptoms. The first step to healthier, happier lungs is a consultation with a Co-op Certified Respiratory Educator.
During your private consultation, we’ll:
• Educate you on asthma
• Uncover your triggers
• Help you get the most out of your inhalers including using an aerochamber and spacer
• Provide an asthma action plan
• Provide an asthma diary to track your progress
• Teach both patient, and when appropriate, the caregiver on proper inhaler and spacer usage
• Schedule follow-up phone calls or appointments
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment for respiratory health services, contact us today and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Take this quick 30-second asthma test below to determine whether your asthma is in control. If you or someone you love answers “yes” to one or more questions speak to one of our Certified Respiratory Educators
Refilling your prescriptions just got easier.
Call our prescribing pharmacists to refill your prescription or try our new text refill service. For added convenience take advantage of our prescription delivery* or our new curb side pick up option. Learn more.
*within Calgary, Airdrie, High River and Strathmore city limits.