All Co-op pharmacies are offering in-store complimentary flu shot immunizations.
All individuals must live, work or go to school in Alberta, must be five years of age or older and must show their Alberta Health Care card to be eligible for flu shots.
For patients that have undergone a double mastectomy or have bilateral lymph node damage/removal appointments must be booked through Alberta Health Services here.
Vaccination Records & QR Codes
To access your COVID-19 proof of vaccination record please click here.Book Now
Book Now or Receive At Your Flu Shot Appointment
• Patients will be asked to wear a mask and sanitize their hands with an alcohol based rub prior to receiving their vaccine.
• Cleaning and disinfection of the immunization area (e.g., chairs, table, door handles) after each patient immunization. NOTE: Households can be immunized together.
• Injecting pharmacists will don protective PPE which includes masks, face shields, gloves and gowns.
• Routine environmental cleaning, especially in frequently visited areas (e.g., waiting area door handles, washrooms) and on high-touch surfaces at least twice a day.
1. Review what to except when getting your flu shot:
Before your appointment:
At the pharmacy:
2. Find a safe waiting area post-injection. Patients must remain in the store for 15 minutes post-injection to monitor for anaphylactic reactions.
3. Review post immunization after care guidance instructions:
Individuals who receive influenza immunization may experience side effects. These reactions are most often mild, develop within 24 hours and could last 24-48 hours.