There are a few things you can do to help our team:
- Please designate one shopper per household to reduce the number of people in-store.
- Please adhere to physical distancing, allowing 2 metres between yourself and other team members and shoppers at all times.
- Feel free to wear a face covering when you’re shopping, based on guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Be patient. We know things may take a little longer in-store. A smile can go a long way.
- Follow the directional arrows on the floor to help with traffic flow.
- Respect the household limits on certain high-demand items.
- Pack your own reusable bags and do so inside your cart at the till.