- ½ cup Original Cashew Hummus
- 1 cup LIBERTE Kefir, plain
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 cups cooked Laird Green Lentils, drained and cooled
- 2½ cups chopped or ripped kale leaves
- ¼ tsp. each salt and black pepper
- Bowl Garnishes
- 1½ cups diced beets, cooked and drained
- 1 cup diced sweet potato, blanched until tender
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- ½ cup matchstick-cut apple
- ½ cup DAIRYLAND Cottage Cheese
- Final Garnishes
- ¼ cup fresh dill, minced or ripped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, toasted
How to Make It
Place dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
Combine lentils, kale, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add desired amount of dressing and mix well.
Divide the salad onto the bottoms of four bowls.
Arrange each garnish on the salad in lines or whatever arrangement suits your eye.
Drizzle extra dressing on top. Sprinkle with dill and sunflower seeds.