1. Pre-heat grill.
2. In a small bowl combine blue cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire, and a liberal amount of pepper. Set aside for the broccolini for later.
3. Toss the tomato halves with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside for later.
4. Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
5. Toss broccolini with olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Put the steaks and the broccolini on the grill. Grill steaks to preferred doneness, for medium-rare about 3 minutes preside. Char the broccolini on the hot part of the grill until tender.
7. Remove steaks and broccolini from grill. Allow the steaks to rest for about 5 minutes.
8. While steaks are resting toss broccolini with the tomato mixture and parsley. Then drizzle with the blue cheese dressing. Serve broccolini with the steaks and enjoy!