Always Here to Help!
When you shop with us we want to be your one stop shopping destination.
If you are not satisfied with any of our products or services, please come in and talk to our customer service desk. You can also see us for tickets, bus passes and other member services information.
We want to be your everything and more store!
Co-op is pleased to introduce Local Roast to our Macleod Trail Centre where we are now roasting our own coffee from organic green beans through a local supplier. Enjoy fresh, roasted coffee every day at our new coffee bar or purchase a bag of local roast to enjoy at home. We offer a selection of varieties from around the world including Columbia, Peru and Costa Rica.
You can purchase your beans whole, we will grind them for you, or we can make your favourite espresso, latte, cappuccino or classic brewed coffee to enjoy on the spot.
In addition to fresh coffee, we are pleased to offer you tea, baked cookies, cinnamon bun, date squares and more.
Be sure to stop by soon.
See us for:
- Kids Club applications and toys
- Book Exchange
- Bulletin board for customer postings (Calgary Co-op reserves the right to approve or refuse any ad).
- Employment application forms
- Customer feedback/suggestion box
- Bus tickets and transit passes (youth and adult)
- Postage stamps
- Phone cards (cell phone & long distance)
- Rug Doctor rentals and supplies
- Calgary Co-op memberships
We support our neighbors, if you are looking for a donation for your school, sports organization or other group please provide the following information with your request:
- Calgary Co-op number
- Information on your organization including mandate and objectives
- Type and amount of support requested
- Date of activity or event
- Recognition for Calgary Co-op
- Contact person's name, address and phone number
All requests will be acknowledged and reviewed in a timely manner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, please allow a minimum of six weeks for review.
For large donations, please see Community Investment page.